-
September 7th, 2006, 04:28 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Yeah, I still dont get it *laffin
I do tell G to get his shit together every chance I get. He never listens though. He's so typically male.
Maybe we should all fly there. A little intervention. If that dont work we'll all be in the same place. We could wreck his house [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 7th, 2006, 07:24 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
i don't get it
maybe i need to get my poop grouped
i was trained in the kitchen by a woman who used to say that all the time..
okay kids! it's time to get our poop in a group and get this done!... *L
-
September 7th, 2006, 11:18 PM
#13
Inactive Member
poop in a group= get your shit straight
must be one of those *had to be there* things
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks